I was just planning on what I should post when I saw a comment from A. ♥ from Galaxy Star 7 saying that she nominated me for the versatile blogger award. I was completely pleasantly surprised that somebody appreciated my blog enough to give it an award! Again, thank you A. ♥~! Check out her blog if you’re into nail arts!
Due to extreme curiosity, I traced the origin of this award to this. It started a few years ago, and up until now it is still going around. It’s nice to have this kind of award to be able to spread the word about newbie bloggers (like me) and help them gain a wider set of audience.
There are certain rules to be followed by the nominees:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are my set of nominees, I guarantee you that their blogs are worth following so be sure to check them out! For now, I only have 10 nominees but I’ll add more soon (help me find great blogs?).
- Burgundy, Boots and Berries
- Maria Osk
- Galaxy Star 7
- Nicole’s Beauty Blog
- Wild with Whimsy
- Gettin’ Crafty
- My Beauty Junction
- Cinnamon Jungle
- Hazel Awkit Reviews
Random stuff about me:
- I hiccup every time after taking the first sip of a soda.
- I’m a petite girl (only 5 ft tall) so I like to wear heels when going out, but I’m also really really clumsy, so I always trip.. causing a lot of embarrassment and broken heels.
- I’m really quiet and shy. Some people misunderstand it and thinks I’m snob.
- I’m a makeup enthusiast. I love recreating different makeup looks I find on the net.
- Most of my clothes and shoes are hand-me-downs. Several of them are from my cousin.
- I like photography, but the only camera I have is on my cellphone.
- I like personalized stuff. As much as possible, I like my gifts to have a personal touch in it.
There you go! Thank you guys for reading and appreciating my blog. 🙂