Michelle over at Sugardust and Starlight nominated me! Thanks Michelle! This is actually a long overdue post but hey I’m finally able to post it. Yay!
In a previous #ltbloggers Twitter chat we talked about how helpful these kinds of post are because it paves way for the readers (and other bloggers!) to get to know us better. The first one I got was the Versatile Blogger Award which you can read right here.
If you’re new to these awards, there are certain rules. Don’t worry, they are quite easy to follow:
1) Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link them in your post.
2) Answer the ten questions you have been sent.
3) Come up with 10 questions of your own.
4) Spread the love and nominate up to 10 bloggers!
Michelle’s questions for me are:
1. What is your favourite book and why?
I don’t really have a specific favorite book, but I’m into mystery/thriller/crime genres.
2. What did you do today?
Write blog posts! #bloggerduties
3. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
I’m more of a cat person yet I’ve never had one. My family prefer having dogs which I was totally against at first but after a few days I grew fond of them. I was even the one who named all of them! We’ve had three so far, all of them adopted. Sadly, the first dog we had – Melody – died of sickness while the second one – Kuromi – died from a horrible accident. It was then that I realized how attached someone can be to a pet. I’m tearing up just by looking at their pictures 😦
Now we have a new dog, Sumi!
4. What’s your current favourite song and why?
Any Jayesslee covers. I’m not much into music but when it’s their cover I’m all for it. Specifically, I love their original song called “Failure in Disguise” because it hits me right in the feels. Go listen to it right here.
5. If you could give just one piece of advice for life, what would it be?
Don’t care about what others would say. Do what you love most and enjoy life! Stay strong!
6. Do you have a favourite quote and what is it?
My favorite quote ever is from The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
7. What do you enjoy reading most in other people’s blogs?
I enjoy reading a variety of posts, but mostly DIYs. I love them!
8. What’s your worst habit?
PROCRASTINATING. I keep telling myself how important it is to finish a task immediately rather than waiting on the last minute but I get so distracted about other stuff, especially social media. I tend to do less important things first rather than the urgent ones.
9. What’s your favourite film and why?
There’s actually a lot, but the Lion King is pretty high up there. I remember bawling my eyes out watching this as a child.
10. How would you spend the perfect day?
Spending it with family/friends with food and a magnificent view.
Now it’s your turn! I nominate everyone who reads and likes this post and also these lovely people: Momo from Momo a la Mode, Elish from A Piece of Elish, Sara from East of Siam, Scottish Stef’s Nails, Julie from Jewels Wandering, Kamogelo from From 18 to Life, Monika from Violet Roots, Amanda from Ginger Mum, Jennifer from The American Faultier and Krystal from Little Beauty Bug
Here are my questions for you:
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
2. What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done in your life?
3. What’s your favorite app?
4. What’s your wardrobe staple?
5. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
6. What do you do when you’re bored?
7. If your blog name will be used to name a product (i.e. nail polish, lipstick, eyeshadow etc) which color or shade would you like it to be?
8. What’s the best DIY project you have done so far?
9. Which country/place do you wish to travel to?
10. What made you smile today?
Do let me know when you do this tag! Til next time 🙂