Finally able to post this!! YAY!
This tag is a bit different… but I love it! Lauren and Rachel over at The Flower that Blooms nominated me. Thank you loves!
Most of the pictures I have on here are from my instagram account as I always try to post pictures there of my happy moments and adventures. Well then, let’s get to my 8 photos of happiness!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post.
2. Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet)
3. Post your 8 photos of happiness;
4. The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy.
5. Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!
6. Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!
1. Whenever I’m sad, I put makeup on (even if I’m not going out) and do a selfie photoshoot in my room. Doing this makes me feel a lot better. It helps me take my mind off of my worries.
2. Seeing other people’s reaction when I do their makeup is very fulfilling! In this photo, I’m doing my cousin’s hair and makeup for her prom.
3. I’ve recently dug up my old collection of novels I bought when I was younger. I used to always have a book on my hands but now because of the internet I rarely read. I missed it so much that over the weekend I finished three books!
4. Cafes have been my haven whenever I feel like I need to go out on a whim. It has all that I want in a hangout place.. Food. Coffee. Wifi. These days, I’ve been hanging out on Krispy Kreme a lot because it’s just a stone’s throw away from where I’m staying.
6. PIZZAAAAA. Need I say more?
7. Friends. ❤
8. Family. ❤
These are some of the things that makes me happy. How about you?
Thanks again Rachel and Lauren for this tag! Now, I’m tagging Jun from Paper X Vein, Eloise from Mallow Beauty, Emma from emyii90, Grace from TeaToastandTelly and Kirsty from Have the Town! Looking forward to your photos!
Next post will be another tag, hope you watch out for it!